Mark your calendars for
Upcoming Audition Dates
A CHRISTMAL CAROL
Monday, Sept 18th: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Rehearsal Dates: Oct 3rd – Nov 9th
(Rehearsals are generally Sun-Thur, 6pm-10pm)
Includes Friday night, Saturday matinee & night, & Sunday matinee
Please be patient, it make take a few days to respond due to high volume request.
In person auditions will have first consideration for casting, however performers traveling further than 90 miles from The Henegar may submit a virtual audition. Submissions should include headshot/resume and a video of you singing any song from the production that best shows your vocal range along with a short dance reel. Email your submission to email@example.com
GENERAL AUDITION INFORMATION
– Auditions will be held at The Henegar Center; 625 E New Haven Ave, Melbourne FL 32901.
– The Henegar is an equal opportunity theatre and we encourage performers of all ethnicities to audition. Please do not disqualify yourself on the basis of type, race, or physicality.
– Every volunteer actor, 16 & Up, will receive a travel stipend at the end of each MainStage show’s run.
– The Henegar Center, when needed, will offer Equity guest contracts to members of the union and professional Actors.
– Follow us on Facebook! Please check the individual audition event posted in Facebook (www.facebook.com/
– For a faster and more convenient experience, you may choose to book a guaranteed audition appointment time. To secure a time slot for either day please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the start of auditions!
– Music from the show, scenes, or choreography will be taught the night of auditions. Vocal sides will be sent in advance of the audition date, and after we’ve confirmed your appointment.
– Actors may be asked to attend a callback after their audition.
– Some ensemble roles may be required to understudy lead roles
– For additional information please email email@example.com.
Thank you and hope to see you at the theatre!