GENERAL AUDITION INFORMATION
– Auditions will be held at The Henegar Center; 625 E New Haven Ave, Melbourne FL 32901.
– The Henegar is an equal opportunity theatre and we encourage performers of all ethnicities to audition.
– Every volunteer actor, 16 & Up, will receive a travel stipend at the end of each MainStage show’s run.
– The Henegar Center, when needed, will offer Equity guest contracts to members of the union and professional Actors.
– Follow us on Facebook! Please check the individual audition event posted in Facebook (www.facebook.com/
– For a faster and more convenient experience, you may choose to book a guaranteed audition appointment time. To secure a time slot for either day please email email@example.com.
– Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the start of auditions!
– No prep is needed for auditions. Any music, scenes, or choreography will be taught the night of auditions.
– Actors may be asked to attend callback after their audition.
– Some ensemble roles may be required to understudy lead roles
– For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and hope to see you at the theatre!
Mark your calendars for
Upcoming Audition Dates
Jekyll & Hyde – Aug 14 & 15, 2022
Miracle on 34th St – Oct 2 & 3, 2022
Evita – Nov 13 & 14, 2022
The Color Purple – Jan 8 & 9, 2023
Legally Blonde – Feb 19 & 20, 2023
Avenue Q – Apr 2 & 3, 2023
Jekyll & Hyde: The Musical
In person auditions will get first consideration of casting, however, performers traveling further than 90 miles from the Henegar may submit a virtual audition. Virtual submissions should include your headshot/resume, and a video of you singing any song from the production that best shows your vocal range, along with a short dance reel emailed to email@example.com